[SML] Chauvet Ovation FD-165WW

C. Andrew Dunning cad at landrudesign.com
Mon Dec 1 14:53:43 UTC 2014

Thanks for the info, Ford!

I'd love to get in line for a "Demo" - primarily for the FD-165 but possibly
for the ED-190 as-well.

I have a client (a church) who is moving from an existing facility into a
"to-be-renovated" space.  The former is 100% conventional and the latter has
zero "performance" infrastructure and little to no space for dimming.  We
are working through the usual variables:  moving the existing lighting,
dimming, and control (much of it 40+ years old) to the new venue but with
significant electrical and HVAC cost vs. the obviously higher LED fixture
cost but much lower cost elsewhere.  The "cold" numbers make the latter a
no-brainer but that's not necessarily an easy sell to those who don't
understanding why the already-owned gear would be side-lined.

Regards -

C. Andrew Dunning
Landru Design
-