[SML] house light control systems recommendations needed

e-mail frank.wood95 frank.wood95 at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 5 23:56:53 UTC 2014

Dave.

This has nothing to do with lighting design at all. It has to do with
audience safety, for which the House Manager is responsible. I accept
June's post that you sometimes get grade-A twits in this post, but you
can get these anywhere. I have worked for some,and for one even
entertained the thought of pushing him down the stairs. Being an
engineering department, he was known as the 'LFC in the corner', which
was where his office was. To an engineer, LFC means Low Frequency
Choke: to us it mean Little Fat C**T.

--
Frank Wood