[SML] "lighting fabric" on a budget

Randy Storms randy.storms at mountbakertheatre.com
Mon Dec 8 18:15:16 UTC 2014

So last year our venue hosted Steve Martin & the Steep Canyon Rangers. I
was not there for the show, but  TPTB were all very impressed with its
staging, which looked something like this:

http://www.thirteen.org/13pressroom/files/2014/01/SMSCREB_2-2.jpg

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lFMK3UIa74

I have been tasked with purchasing fabric/draperies to achieve the same
sort of look for in-house events, on a budget of ~$2K.

I have already made inquiries with "Sew What", who evidently did the work
for Steve Martin.  The budget worries me, though - anyone have a great idea
I can steal?  Any pics of similar staging?

Randy Storms
Mount Baker Theatre
Bellingham, WA
randy.storms at mountbakertheatre.com