[SML] PayPal shipping rant

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Dec 9 16:52:15 UTC 2014

I just learned (the hard way) that if you get a bunch of orders paid
through PayPal and mark the ON HOLD, PayPal considers that equal to
SHIPPED.  They will NOT let you go back and print a shipping label. As
these are all First Class Parcel it means I have to take them all to the
Post Office to mail (can't print First Class online from USPS).

So, if I put postage on I don't have a tracking number.  If I take it to
the Postal Orifice and have them put postage on...no tracking.

PayPal just says sorry, you marked it "on hold" so that means you
shipped it.  Have a nice day.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand