[SML] Stupid Ion Question

David Bowman dmbowman at syr.edu
Tue Dec 9 20:03:26 UTC 2014

Steve (et all),

What version of the software are you running?  Starting with 1.9.8 the "shift" key was added to the board replacing the "follow/hang" key (follow is now "shift+delay" and hang is shift+delay+delay (hit delay twice). It would be in the lower left corner of the function keys under "preset" and next to "delay."

There is a place on the ETC website that you can order a keycap replacement kit for your console, free of charge (your ETC dealer might have access to it too)

Having done the beta on the latest few versions of the software, upgrade it for sure AFTER you get the keycaps (or plan to put tape on the keys in the short term).... The magic sheets and the new workspaces functions where you can really customize the screens to your workflow are pretty amazing...

Contact me off-list if you want to chat more about the new features post 1.9.8....

dave

David M. Bowman
Master Electrician/Adj. Professor
Syracuse Stage/SU Drama