[SML] Teletype Machine

B. H. Ackler backler at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 9 21:08:17 UTC 2014

If you find one with a paper tape reader/punch then all you would need to do
is trigger the paper tape playback to make the teletype run/print on-cue. You
can make the paper tape loop as short or long as you need it.

If the machine you find can punch tape then you actually punch out the actual
message you want and print it new each night.... or play really bad jokes on
the actors printing out other interesting things....

And thanks for reopening the "all the worst gags ever with teletype" memory
file, haven't thought about this for a while.

Bryan H. Ackler
Portland Oregon

PS:  don't forget to look at the future prop rental possibilites if you get
      a working one.