[SML] Old theaters and dimmers

e-mail frank.wood95 frank.wood95 at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 12 23:36:51 UTC 2014

The few Grand Masters I have met had scales on the individual dimmers,
of the usual 0 - 10 pattern. Even the most primotive boards, such as
the Junior 8, had scales.

It obvously dates from the days of 'colour wash' lighting, from which
I fear that our American colleagues have not yet wholly escaped.

--
Frank Wood