[SML] Pit netting

Mark marko66 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 01:28:54 UTC 2014

Wenger makes (or used to make) a pretty slick pit filler system that uses aluminum I beams, and stress skin decks that works for heights usually encountered in these situations. It is not the usual decks.

Like I said, it is not the ideal solution (a pit lift is), but it the best I have worked with.

Mark OBrien
ETCP Certified Rigger/Entertainment Electrician
360-630-9007

Sent from my iPad, spelling iffy...