[SML] Paralyzed Stage Manager payout...

e-mail frank.wood95 frank.wood95 at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 15 23:25:54 UTC 2014

Very true. I've never quite understood the principle, myself. I
suppose the idea is to encourage others to look carefully at their own
safety procedures.

There a lot of sillies around this sort of thing. If I don't clear my
drive, and the postman slips and breaks his leg, that's fine. But if I
do clear it, and do a bad job, he can sue me.

--
Frank Wood