[SML] Happy holidays

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Tue Dec 23 17:43:16 UTC 2014

Before everyone dashes off for the obligatory (and hopefully happy)
festivities - or holiday shows - I wanted to wish all here the best of
the season and a very happy new year. May it bring plenty of creative
(and hopefully remunerative) work, good times and flawless safety records!

In my mumble-teenth year on the SML, I was lucky enough in 2014 to meet
up with more than a few list-ers, several of you for the first time.
Credit to Dave Vick for the habit of organizing SML meetups/swillage
wherever his tours take him. I look forward to seeing some of the PDX
gang again in January.

Keep making magic.

--
Pat Kight