[SML] Teletype Machine

Matthew Whiton mattwhiton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 21:27:18 UTC 2014

For those curious, I located a Model 33 (uses ASCii) Teletype machine after
confirming from a researcher at A.P. that some of the larger bureaus did
have them. It uses roll style teletype paper, also still available.

Now for phase two where I'm hoping to talk to it with a pc using hyper
terminal, and an RS232 > current loop converter.

M.