[SML] courier service

Barney Simon barney at jchansen.com
Tue Dec 30 01:27:57 UTC 2014

Greyhound?

From: Stagecraft [mailto:stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net] On Behalf Of Jerry Durand via Stagecraft
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 1:07 PM
To: Stagecraft
Subject: [SML] courier service

I'll be making a shipment to a customer in mid-January and he has some specific shipping requirements.  This has to go by ground and not be x-rayed, he says he's gotten other items that lost calibration from x-rays.  As he's paying, I have no problems with this.  It will be a one or two boxes total around 50 pounds max.  Shipment from here in Silicon Valley to Washington, DC.

Any suggestions for a service to use?  He said if someone is driving this way he'll pay a reasonable sum to make it worth their effort.

Even though this is from me, there will be nothing that can explode, no drugs or anything other than electronics.

--

Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  www.interstellar.com<http://www.interstellar.com>

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886

Skype:  jerrydurand