[SML] International gear

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 02:08:33 UTC 2014

On 12/26/14 10:13 PM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft wrote:
> I just got in a piece of test equipment and when I turned it on, the
> display was not in English.  Went through various layers of menus trying
> things until I touched an item that turned the screen to English!
> YEAH!  Touched it again and it was Japanese.  oops.  Had to find the
> button again and switch it back.
>
> Be nice if the "switch to English" screen button was in... English!  :)

Reminds me of the time the crew put the headset down *on* the lighting
console (Strand 300).  Managed to hit just the right sequence of keys to
change the display to Russian.  I got a very panicked call over the
intercom from the student board-op.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall