[SML] DraftSight Docs?

Dave Tosti-Lane davetostilane at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 06:36:10 UTC 2014

odd - comes up in english for me. are you on draftsight 2015?

wouldn't really call myself a power user, but maybe this will help.

they have some "fundamentals e-books" on their resource page
http://www.3ds.com/products-services/draftsight/support-and-services/

The help files index in english is in the contents - if you right click on
the program listing in Applications and select "Show Package Contents" then
go to this folder inside Contents:
Resources/English.lproj/DraftSightHelp_en/ and make an alias to the file
DraftSightHelp_en.htm and put it on your desktop, you can go directly to
the english help file.

Dave Tosti-Lane