[SML] was:Carousel Horses THANK YOU

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Thu Nov 6 14:27:35 UTC 2014

> If anyone needs better contact info, contact me offline.

Thank you for passing on the info.  I appreciate everyone that takes the time to follow up inquiries like this with what their final solutions were.  As much as I like reinventing the wheel every show it is nice to have some well researched solutions filed away.

Thank you to the thoughtful contributors of this list.  As much as the internet can be a time suck, it is well worth coming back for stuff like this.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School