[SML] Backstage at Le Reve

Ray Gibson booray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:54:47 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> MIke Rowe (OF the USA tv show Dirty Jobs fame) has got a new show running on
> CNN called Somebody's Gotta Do It.  Don't know if CNN is running it
> internationally or just in the US.
>
> First episode has most of it's time devoted to poking around backstage at Le
> Reve at the Wynne Las Vegas and interviewing TD Dale Hurt.   Worth a look to
> see what can be done with large budgets and world class talent.

It's good, but not quite as good as getting a backstage tour in person
(that carousal thing up top is awesome!  Thanks Darcy!).  I'd
recommend seeing Le Reve to anyone in town.

My wife pointed out to me yesterday that Mike Rowe's new show is
pretty much Huell Howser's California's Gold, but expanded all over
the country with a younger host and fancier cameras.  I like it so
far, and am glad CNN took the chance.

Ray