[SML] OT: Tom Swift, eat your heart out.

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 06:24:27 UTC 2014

The electric power generating station in my town, Lansing, MI, has a
nesting pair of Perigrine Falcons who call the Main Plant's stack
manifold their home... Perigrines being quite rare in my neck of the
woods, the Board of Water & Light has built them a nest house and
aimed a pair of FalconCams at it for about four years now...

24/7/365. Not a lot going on right now, since they've flown south for
the winter, but the cameras are still hot.

http://www.lbwl.com/Community-Impact/FalconCam/

--
Dave Vick
Automation Carpenter/Rigger,