[SML] Element console question

Jason Salvatori theatretd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:51:57 UTC 2014

 The only way I've managed to do it is to patch them as a collection
of dimmers rather than as a fixture.  Then all the Hue channels go on
one sub, the sat channels on another.  I also invert the profile for
the saturation so that they come on in colour instead of starting
white.
This is how we used to run our on our Express.  Now that I'm on an
Ion, I love the control for cueing, but miss the speed of having them
on subs for busking.

Jason