[SML] LDI, who's going?

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Mon Nov 17 01:56:07 UTC 2014

I'll be there Wed-Sat.  Look forward to seeing many of you.  Haven't been out since 2008.

I had posted a while back about last time I was out I didn't know about discount vouchers for LDI attendees to Cirque shows.  Anyone know if they are available this year?  Any way to get them before the show floor opens?  The better discounts I can find, the more shows I'll get to see.

Safe travels to everyone and I'll continue to watch for any get togethers. One more thing.  Anyone got the hamster logo I can print out and pin on?

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School