[SML] Tele-Q & Practical Phones

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:10:26 UTC 2014

The onstage phone will be connected presumably by an RJ11 or 45  jack in full view of the audience. .  All you have to do is run telephone cable from the secondary  connectors inside of the jack socket  behind the set into the booth to another RJ11 / 45. Into this you plug a double adaptor. Plug the ringer into one leg and the booth phone into the other. Both phones will ring unless the booth on is off the hook.  Speech both ways. NO cutting or soldering required
Hope that helps

DK