[SML] Rosco i-Cue Mirror Cleaning

Wayne Rasmussen rasmuw at blair.edu
Mon Nov 24 04:08:17 UTC 2014

I wrote a while back asking for suggestions about how to clean the mirror
of an i-Cue and received some helpful advice.  I tried calling Rosco to
get some information from the tech department, and the suggestion was to
use Windex.  Thinking the mirrors were front-silvered, I questioned the
advice.  It turns out the mirrors are, in fact, back-silvered.  Needing
some lens cleaner for projectors n the theater, I bought some Zeiss
cleaner.   The mirrors look as good as new.

Wayne Rasmussen
Blair Academy