[SML] Vintage looking LED bulbs

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Tue Nov 25 01:42:07 UTC 2014

Dave Vick via Stagecraft wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Ford Sellers via Stagecraft

> I actually saw a few versions of this bulb on display at Southland
> Hardware, last week. It fooled me into thinking they were incandescent
> bulbs.

How was the output? I've been replacing my CFL bulbs one by one as they
burn out with Phillips LEDs, and have most of the enclosed fixtures
covered, but they're kinda ugly, and I'd love something a little
prettier for fixtures where the bulbs are visible. If they're really as
bright as 60W incandescents, that's perfect for most places in my house.

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org