[SML] elite production?

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 16:03:40 UTC 2014

Sure looks like it's just another pipe and drape gig, but I assure you, it's not.

Not certain of how much I should reveal, but let's say that the behind the scenes is similar to WWE but on a much, much, much bigger scale. And the walls of the room will be covered. And the expectations are higher than banjo cloth and standard pipe. And so on. Pretty much every step an audience member makes will be in a draped pathway created by a security barricade and fabric. You're only seeing a small slice of the work that was done.

Kristi R-C