[SML] elite production?

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:39:05 UTC 2014

If the last-minuteness of the speech is to be believed (I'm skeptical),
I suppose the costs could go that high.

I've never had POTUS here, but we've hosted VPOTUS several times and our
bill was about 5% of that total. But we had weeks of lead time to get
our crew cleared and everything we needed was already built into the
theatre.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall