[SML] weird timing of post was Re: elite production?

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:00:44 UTC 2014

"And kristi I get all that but it's still a pipe and drape hmi show"
Herrick posted this thread comment yesterday around 7PM.

I clearly understand the spam blacklist delays (Many thanks for your
efforts), but why should Herrick get Kristi's SML post yesterday and I
get the same SML post only an hour ago?  This delay or never getting a
given posting "seems" to happen several times a week, since  I rarely
have a confirmation that others have received the specific original.

Chip 1