[SML] GaffGun taping tool.

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 3 03:41:14 UTC 2014

> .
>
> And what's the point of the flat guide w/no trough; maybe taping a ballet floor?

Yes I suppose it would do a ballet floor.  It  says it's for double sided carpet tape too.

We have a floor tape roller to do our dance floors and it is pretty impressive on the time it saves.  Ours is similar to the one from Stage Spot

http://www.stagespot.com/tape-roller.html

If you check the above link you can see that stage spot tape roller is pricey.   So perhaps the Gaff Gun isn't so bad if it truly works.
At least not if you pay your labor by the hour or you'd like your knees to last a little bit longer.

DickA
TD, Cornell U