[SML] GaffGun taping tool.

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Oct 3 18:38:46 UTC 2014

On 10/02/2014 08:41 PM, Richard John Archer via Stagecraft wrote:
> We have a floor tape roller to do our dance floors and it is pretty
> impressive on the time it saves. Ours is similar to the one from Stage
> Spot http://www.stagespot.com/tape-roller.html

That looks like a project for the school shop to make, length of iron
pipe, a coupling, few other parts, bit of welding...  When I was in high
school our shop was always making stuff for the football team (all bow
down to the all powerful football team).

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand