[SML] inept

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Oct 20 20:57:32 UTC 2014

IEEE has always been in the top of our list of inept organizations, they
have just confirmed their place again.

I went to renew my membership online.  Their server has never heard of
me.  Ok, only had an online account with them since you had to print out
order forms from their web page and fax them in.

Filled out the CONTACT ME form and submitted it.  Had to supply my name,
member number, region number (who knows that?), country, two phone
numbers, and a time block for them to contact me.

I just received a bounce notice that their server sent the form to a
non-existent address.

Three cheers for the IEEE, the guys who write standards but haven't
figured out web pages yet.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand