[SML] Snow Machines

Jared Clarkin jared.clarkin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 13:28:55 UTC 2014

> With the Holidays fast approaching I wanted to see what folks are using
for snow machines these days?  I am most interested in the Foam/Bubble snow
machines for use over an audience.  I know there have been issues with the
residue on floors and seats from these machines/fluids, but are there any
new products on the market that address these issues?  I am looking for
something with a high volume output with little to no clean up afterwards
(no residue).  Does this exist or am I chasing a unicorn?  Thanks in
advance for your help.

Cheers,

Jared