[SML] Snow Machines

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:50:15 UTC 2014

Dear Chip,
Then YOU can be the chemist. A pregnancy test kit wouldn't work and
phlebotomists can be expensive. Plus, its politically incorrect to ask
for clarification in case if you come upon a co-operative, but
transgender, goblin.
/s/Richard

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Chip Wood via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Richard, you of all people should know that we are all equal under the law.
> Just not in reality, equal pay for equal work!
>
> Chip 1
> On 10/22/2014 9:32 AM, Richard Niederberg via Stagecraft wrote:
>>
>> Male or Female Goblin piss? Do we have to test it first?
>> /s/ Richard

/s/ Richard
_________