[SML] Job opening, PRODUCTION AND ART FACILITIES MANAGER

Tom Grabowski tegrabowski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:32:06 UTC 2014

The University of Texas-Pan American in Edinburg, Texas has an opening for
a facilities manager for a new performing arts center slated for completion
in March 2015.  The space is mainly for the Music and Dance department.
Here is a link to the building page.
http://portal.utpa.edu/utpa_main/dua_2011/apac/   Here  are some of the
details of the position (Link to application site:
https://careers.utpa.edu/hr/login)
Scope: To manage the strategic use of resources related to the production,
facilities, technology and staff for events and productions at the Academic
and Performing Arts Center and supervision of technical operations for the
Center, including communicating with internal and external production
personnel, supervising crew, managing events, and serving as lead
technician as needed.
Minimum Salary $39,576 per year.
Let me know if you have any questions and I will see if I can answer them.
--

__

Tom Grabowski            University of Texas-Pan American

Designer/ Chair          Department of Communication

Tomgrab at UTPA.edu         Edinburg, Texas 78539

956/665-3580             http://www.utpa.edu/theatre