[SML] First Annual US Theatre Employment Survey

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 16:09:20 UTC 2014

I know you said this was US-specific, but many of us who tour will
work outside the US on a fairly regular basis, mainly in Canada. So
where the survey asked, in the "areas you work" section, if you'd
missed any cities, I took the liberty of listing pretty much every
major touring market in Canada. Just wanted you to know why I may have
ignored the "US-specific" part of the instructions for that one
question.

--
Dave Vick
Automation Carpenter/Rigger,