[SML] New list?? Thank U Noah!!

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Mon Sep 8 20:02:19 UTC 2014

AAAAAAAAUGH!  Good grief!  The list looks different!  It’s a change!  I don’t think I can cope with this and we should go back to the old look/function/style! Change is bad!  I knew getting rid of the CP/M machine* was a bad idea and it’d all be downhill from there!

Just thought I’d get that out of the way so we could continue to talk about stagecrafty things.  Hey, Joe (Joe G; Golden, Joe) - put me down for some of the rub and the sauce, I’ll give them a try.  Contact me off-list or post a link when you have some to move.

- Jim Dougherty
ATD, Middlebury College Theatre Dept.

*  Just kidding.  Still have it.