[SML] mailing list new beginning?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:07:10 UTC 2014

On Sep 8, 2014, at 3:56 PM, Chip via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> While a nice step forward it has some glitches.  When I hit "Reply" it goes to not only SML but also the sender- as if I hit "Reply all".  I notice at least 3 copies of the "For list information..." at the bottom.  Like any new thing these hopefully will be sorted out in the next few days.

I see something I need to get sorted out right away:  the new addressing, routing everything through the Stagecraft address, has effectively rendered my killfile filters useless - I'm seeing posts again from people I don't need to see posts from.

This simply will not do.
--
Dave Vick
Sent from my iEuphemism