[SML] mailing list new beginning?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 04:56:32 UTC 2014

On Sep 10, 2014, at 12:12 AM, Jerry Durand <jdurand at interstellar.com> wrote:

> If your filters are anything like Thunderbird, you can set them based on
> an e-mail in the FROM, TO, or CC fields or even your own custom.  In
> this case it would be the offenders appearing in the REPLY-TO field.

I just need to get a look at new messages in my laptop browser, so I can see what info is written where.  Today I've only read the mail on my iPhone, which doesn't let me access the Gmail filters as easily or deeply as I can from inside Firefox.

I'll also say I'm not liking not being able to see who sent a given message to the server until I open it... Assuming the author signed it.

On the other hand, now the folks that need to send a photo or diagram can do so without bouncing or crashing, which will prove to be very, very useful, I think...

Yeah; this is gonna take some getting used to.

Dave Vick
Sent from my iEuphemism