[SML] RIP Yoan Plourde

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Wed Sep 10 11:54:56 UTC 2014

Thanks for this Tom.

Such a sad thing to have happened.  My condolences to all who are affected
by this tragedy.

Bill S
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
Bill at sapsis-rigging.com
+1.215.228.0888   ext 206
+1.267.278.4561 mobile

From:  Tom Heemskerk via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
List <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Date:  Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:00 AM
To:  Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Subject:  [SML] RIP Yoan Plourde

The stage can be many things at different times, but it's always a workplace
where bonds of trust and friendship are cemented quickly among workmates. At
the Royal Theatre, it's normal for touring crew to arrive as strangers and
leave as friends, in just one day. Yoan Plourde left as our friend last week
after a great day of working together putting on a show, and then he passed
away suddenly and tragically. On behalf of the Royal Theatre crew, I extend
condolences to his family in Quebec, his tour family out on the road right
now, and his work family at Solotech and elsewhere.

http://www.timescolonist.com/man-who-died-in-balcony-fall-was-technician-for
-jann-arden-tour-1.1348602