[SML] Hosting (was Re: mailing list new beginning?)

Dave Tosti-Lane davetostilane at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:39:03 UTC 2014

Interesting - mine looks the same, except that I only see the words
"Stagecraft List" on the top line. IOS 7.1.2, iPhone 5s.
Same on my iPad, despite plenty of room for more.
The same messages do appear in Gmail app, and in Chrome Google Mail reader
on the Mac with the NAME via Stagecraft List header.

Dave Tosti-Lane