[SML] request from the Production Managers Forum.

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Thu Sep 11 05:26:44 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Noah Price via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> It's a recent change :-)
>

> http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/faq_minimumwage.htm
>
> Effective January 1, 2008, the minimum wage in California is $8.00 per hour.
> It will increase to $9.00 per hour effective July 1, 2014, and to $10.00 per
> hour effective January 1, 2016.

Yeah, Oregon's minimum wage is $9.10/hr this year. And I'm trying to
get my skilled crew folk at my facility a raise (they're still barely
above minimum wage, but not by much) - but just getting blank stares
from people who don't want to take on the challenge of the
bean-counters.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com