[SML] sequencer add-on

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Sep 11 23:07:09 UTC 2014

Just to let everyone know, we're finishing up the design of a DC power
board to complement our 8-channel Sequencer/Animator product but it can
also be used as a general purpose solid state relay board.

The power board will be the same size as the Sequencer (about the size
of a N. American AC outlet) and mounts in a standard outdoor electrical
box.

It will have eight 10A DC outputs isolated from the Sequencer.  No
cooling or heat sinks needed if you run the channels at 5A or less.
Should be available to ship around the middle of November.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand