[SML] Small bodies of water

Matthew Whiton mattwhiton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:56:55 UTC 2014

Hello all,

     We're looking to put a small body of water on stage. Some where
in the kiddie pool range. Less than 100 Gallons. I'd like to know how
people have managed the treatment of said water. Chemicals? Change the
water every night?  How long can tap water sit around before one
worries about bacteria and other bad things in the water?

Actors will have some minimal contact with the water. Standing in it
perhaps just above the ankle, and small splashing moment.

Many Thanks for your input.

M.