[SML] LED lights in the Scene Shop

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Fri Sep 12 19:12:14 UTC 2014

Hi PJ,
I recently read a good whitepaper on a university in Florida changing over their sceneshop and rehearsal lighting (and side-lighting for one dance piece).

Please pay attention to the details.  In the process of changing the scene shop over, they significantly increased the overall light levels (to what finally appear to be safe levels).
So the scene shop power consumption did not see the same drastic changes that the other spaces saw.

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/publications/pdfs/ssl/2014_gateway_universityflorida.pdf

I will follow this email with one that has the attachment (a 4MB pdf)...
Let's see what happens.

-Ford
Ford Sellers
Senior Product Development Manager
Chauvet Professional Lighting & Iluminarc
5200 NW 108th ave
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: 800-762-1084