[SML] Classes in college.

Risk Intl. - Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson rdavidson at riskit.com
Sat Sep 13 19:35:48 UTC 2014

Richard: my  work in colleges and universities across this country and North
America finds the same results...these results need to be addressed with
great acumen. Dr. Doom  September 13, 2014

Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Product Liability and Risk Management Assessor at
Risk International - www.riskit.com. Focused & Integrated Solutions to
Global Problems - www.globalhealthandsafety.net. ISETSA - International
Secondary Education Theater Health & Safety Association - www.isetsa.org.