[SML] New member of 829

lists lists at hillmardesign.com
Mon Sep 15 03:08:15 UTC 2014

Congrats, brother!
I joined as a scenic designer as a PROUD member of Local 350, based in Chicago (showing my age). My mentor (John Rothgeb) had died the year before, but I was so proud -in his honor- to join 350. Eventually, we all merged into 829, and I earned my stripes as a lighting design member. I’m very happy to welcome you as a fellow member. Wish I could join you, but we’ll hoist a pint next time I see you.
g.
gregg hillmar
scenic & lighting design
http://www.hillmardesign.com
Author, LIGHT PLOT DECONSTRUCTED
http://www.lightplotdeconstructed.com

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like no one's watching."
                -Satchel Paige