[SML] Controlling three PowerPoint shows

Kevin (at Blinn) kevinatblinn at live.com
Wed Sep 17 22:31:44 UTC 2014

I learned today that my funding request for a Mac Pro to run QLab and four projectors was denied.

I have access to windows laptops galore, but not much freedom in changing network settings.  Is there an inexpensive way (not the Rosco product) to send keyboard commands from the light board or from a 'master' windows PC?  I may have to build the shows just like we did for TOMMY slide projectors so many years ago.

Thanks for help,
 Kevin @Blinn

Sent via Mobile Mail.