[SML] Shipping containers

Marcus marko66 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:16:52 UTC 2014

+100 for Rock it Cargo

The largest show I did abroad was a Ford corporate meeting in São Paulo Brasil. Two tractor trailers worth that we assembled onto airline pallets at JFK after collecting the lights, sound, AV, and scenery from point along the East coast.

Rock-it took me thru it each step of the way, coaching me on proper carnet writing, and other essential details that made the export/import-export/import damn near seamless.

I worked with the Atlanta office.

They also have good swag...

Mark OBrien
ETCP Certified Rigger/Entertainment Electrician

Sent from Precious Two