[SML] Arrrrrr Mateys

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:22:28 UTC 2014

Yo Ho Ho!  15 men on a dead man's chest? That might be hard to
accomplish. How would they all fit? Why isn't there Gender Equity?
There were competent female Pirates, and if the truth be known, there
still are.
/s/ Richard

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Jerry Durand via Stagecraft wrote:
>>
>> On 09/18/2014 01:46 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft wrote:
>>>
>>> I spend the month before you-know-what day typing like a pirate in
>>> response to the *thousands* of emails we get at talklikeapirate.com
>>> asking to be added to our Google Map, looking for parties, wanting
>>> links on our link page, etc etc etc.
>>

>> I just want to know where the treasure is.  With that I'll party another
>> day...and another...and another...
>>
> So do I! I've been dealing with the Website for 14 (!) years and the only
> treasure I ever see is the occasional bottle of rum...
>
> --
> Pat Kight

/s/ Richard
_________