[SML] Doing unto others....

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 22:19:23 UTC 2014

There are many times I don't answer because someone else has already done so with what I would say. And I'm still learning about many things too. Most of my rigging knowledge is from this list and Unkle Bill's Heads R Tales book.

Unless someone is clogging up the list with "that coffee isn't good enough for me because the ions weren't molecularly aligned with the LED angles perpendicular to the 12 o'clock position on that thrust stage," I say let them write as much as they want.

Kristi R-C