[SML] Doing unto others....

Jeffrey E. Salzberg jeff at jeffsalzberg.com
Sat Sep 20 12:37:55 UTC 2014

You and Kristi are among the most helpful people here.  The ones to whom
I refer are the people who ask for help but never, ever offer any in
exchange, even when they could.

As I said, they should absolutely continue to ask.  The list is for them
as well as for us, and if nothing else, the info might benefit others.
I merely suggested that they might consider whether giving something
back would be a little more fair.