[SML] Genie AWP-25S

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:19:26 UTC 2014

On 9/23/14, 12:55 AM, Wayne Rasmussen via Stagecraft wrote:
> Instead of bringing my school's lift to the church I attend to change
> inside lights and streetlights in the parking lot, the church trustees
> have said that I can search for a replacement.  Admitting that I'm spoiled
> with the Genie lift at my school (electric power), the only one I've found
> recently is a battery-powered lift on Craigslist.  The Genie AWP-25S,
> according to the owner, needs a separate charger for the battery.

I'd require an inspection of the lift before buying it off of
Craigslist.  For many reasons, but mainly because the Genie battery unit
should have a charger built-in.  If the previous owner has modified it
in one way with the battery pack, what other modifications might there be?

I know you want to save money (we all do), but a Genie on craigslist
just throws up too many yellow flags for me to be comfortable.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall