[SML] Way-way OT: Southern Photo Shoot Locations

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 02:52:51 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Douglas G Marshall
<dmarshall at andersonuniversity.edu> wrote:

> Cannot give you specifics of what the Pull offs might be, but there are plenty of Two
> lane Scenic Roads that Cross the SC/NC boarder north and West of Greenville, SC
> and then you have the SC/Georgia Border just a little more West.

Maybe I'll find out. I have until Friday morning to get out, get as
many State Line photos as I can, and get back home - I have an 8am
rigging call at the Temple Theatre in Saginaw that I can't miss.

Currently in MON southeastern Missouri, somewhere between Sikeston and
Dexter... Or Dexter and Poplat Bluff, I don't know (it's very dark and
I'm slurping a rogue WiFi signal in the car)... I think I can get AR
around sunrise, get south to LA, then cut back northeast and bag MS
and AL tomorrow, and use Thursday to get back home again. It looks
like I won't have time to use Doug's hints until next time, but
maybe.... Just maybe....

Oh; and please don't burn down the tavern while I'm away,  'kay?

Kthxbai!

--
Dave Vick
IATSE #274, Michigan